About the Port O’Connor
Chamber of Commerce
Our mission is to promote business, enhance economic & community development,
and serve as a means for improving the overall quality of life in the community.
The Port O’Connor Chamber of Commerce was originally chartered on March 23, 1964. Since Port O’Connor is an unincorporated village without town government services, the Chamber of Commerce acts as the communications center for the local public.
To join the Chamber,
– Individual/Couple memberships are $35 a year.
– Business memberships are $100 per year.
* If you pay by check we prefer that you mail it with our printable Membership Application form:
– Individual Membership Application Form
– Business Membership Application Form
Please see our membership services page for an overview of your entitlements as a member.
If you need more information about our community, do not hesitate to contact us at 361-983-2898 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.